I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20090803

To the end of the earth

Yesterday, my friend's leaving for USA. she's going to a private uni there. a few weeks ago one of my school mate also gone to the USA for college. it's like everybody's leaving.
some of my close friends are leaving soon, thank God it'll be just Bandung or Jogjakarta. I'm not good in saying goodbyes, that's why sometimes I hate the departure gate of Soekarno-Hatta airport.
Maybe I don't hate goodbyes, I just hate the fact that my friends are leaving while I'm still here for approximately 7 long years from now. Maybe I just hate that next September, I'm going to school here in Jakarta, live in a house I live in for the last 17 years. Maybe I'm just bored. Bored with all the same activities, same traffic, same road and street.

Maybe it's not that someone's leaving that I hate, it's me, staying.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA