I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20090915

Feels like an adult


Hello from under the moon.

It's been a while since my last post because I'm using tumblr more often these days.
I'm officially a med school student right now, it's.............. fun.
No, believe me, it does.
I love my new college, friends, and I really really can't wait to learn some things medical, because right now I'm studying med law. ugh
trust me, it's a pain in the ass.
I mean, Good Lord, that's why we hire lawyers!
Well, I do have to know some law and stuff, but I want to get over it ASAP!

I will stop now before I'm blabbering about useless things

btw, I'm writing this at Senayan City, while working on my assingments with my study group. Surrounded by yummy food stall, approximately 45 minutes to break fasting time


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA