I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091024

10000 times like before

Okay so I have toothache (is that right) right now and the urge to write (about nothing) so this post will be short and undeniably, useless.
Had a very long day today, with class starts at 800AM ends at 1200PM, have to wait till 1500 for the seminar and watching the debate from 1600 to 1830. After that me and Mitha takes the transjakarta bus to go home, to Cinere. So I have to say, that I'm really happy to be home. Just came back from the dentist and I guess I'm not good with my teeth. sooowwrreeeyyy. whatevs. Anyways, I kinda realized that I have this world inside my head and I'm actually the one controlling it (besides it's my head, d'oh) and I have a really good time there. So i'm off to bed, and as my favorite supporting actor, Def from Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist said, "Goodnight, my hetero heroin..."

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA