I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091018

300,000 People in this world or more

heyya.
this is 0240 in the morning and I still can't sleep. Well actually I'm very tired back from the big big family gathering and wanted to go to bed, but can't. The family gathering was fun, as always. I love my cousins! Haha. It's always good to be the big boss lol ; )
As Sunday come my heart aches because that means that I have to go back to Tebet. Tebet seems like something that's created to awake me from my 2 days dream. Being in Cinere was always like a dream. I woke up today thinking 'OMG I'm in my room' and hugged my pillow as if I've never seen it before.
So yeah, tomorrow. Sunday. Maybe going to some mall to buy an iPhone. lol kidding. I wish I was but no. I'm going to change my watch battere cause it's dead now and I honestly can't live without my watch. and I guess that's it for now, bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA