I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091025

after 5 days of college, seminar on friday, going to the dentist after the seminar, after all the craziness

yesterday was Saturday, cos it's Sunday and 7PM already. Saturday was great. Mom's staying at my grandmother's house because she has appointment close to grandma's house on Saturday morning, and Dad's making me noodle for breakfast, after that I told him that I wanna go to Regina's house, she was my best mate in high school and I miss her like hell. So at around 900AM Dad took me to Regina's and we did what we love the most, hiding under her blanket, with the AC turned on, and watching HBO. We watched 'Made of Honor' thank God Patrick Dempsey accompany us that morning.
Going to Regina's house was always like this. The two of us, doing nothing but watching television and eating. We're ordering KFC and eating it while watching Mr. Dempsey doing silly things to steal the bride.
At 4PM, after 2 hrs of sleeping, and the rest doing nothing, Regina told me that she has to go selling flowers and she want me to help her. I always liked to help a friend so I said 'Yes'.
Time flies and now my lazy friend Regina is driving! woo-wee. In high school her driver always drove her everywhere but now, he's sitting beside her and she's the one behind the wheel. To be honest, I am praying from the second the turned the car's machine on.
She picked her friend, Ruhut, and she's a friend of my friend so we kinda talk a lot. I told Regina that I want to go to Ace Hardware if possible, so we went to Pondok Indah Mall. I used to hate PIM on saturday night, but turned out it was nice cos we get to meet our friend.
Regina asked, 'who else in there? i wanna sell my flowers.' so I told her that I saw Ama's updating her twitter said she's at PIM. Oookay, so we went to PIM and it was a very windy afternoon. And I'm being a total moron cos once again I forgot to bring my jacket.
I don't get the wallpaper, so we go straight to where Ama is, Sushi Tei. God I misssss Ama! She's a kind, talkative, funny, yet very good listener. All she can do is laughing when I'm talking. I don't know I'm that funny : )
Ama introduced us to her friends from high school and I asked them if they know my friends who went to school with them and they said 'YES!' and the last thing I knew we were gossiping, laughing, and talking like old friends.
It is always nice to meet new friends, but nicer to meet the old one. Last time I saw Regina was..... I can't even remember, it was months ago I think. And Ama? weee, it has been years! So Saturday was reunion day for me as my Dad went to his high school reunion too.
Btw I bought this book called 'The Mysterious Benedict Society' by Trenton Lee Stewart for only 88000 rupiahs. I can't pay it with my credit card so I pay it with my supposed-to-be-wallpaper-money. And to be honest it has been weeks since I'm using cash to pay for something other than food, hehe.
The 5 days of studying, seminar, group work, hecticness, was worth it.



1 comentario:

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA