I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091028

Stories

I wish I have stories to tell, but I don't-- which a shame, because this post's title is Stories. Anyway, life's being a roller coaster ride as usual, have to be awake till 1 AM last night, working on some assignments and have exam on Friday, at 8 AM! And being such a procrastinator as always so I haven't even started making some mind maps.
By the way I'm currently reading The Misteryous Benedict Society, by Trenton Lee Stewart.


it is a series too!


This book has Series of Unfortunate Events' style astonishing problems, and the children centered form which I like, I always love novels with kids' adventures like this one, I actually wishing that I'm the main character of that book, being involved in such dangerous condition, carried a big mission. woo-wee, life would be exciting!
Have I told you that Jakarta's being a nice friend lately? I know I know, people are always complaining about Jakarta. The neverending traffic, pollution, uncomfortable mass transportation et al. But I'm seeing Jakarta from a different point of view right now. Besides, the weather's nice these days, with rains every evening. Ah how I love rain and the smell of the grass after raining, smells better that Chanel No. 5 ; )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA