I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091011

This Will Be A Post Without Picture

Hola, it's Sunday again. Sunday means coming back to real life for me as me and my family moves back to my Grandma's house. Since I started college a month ago I stayed here during weekdays. I usually come back home to Cinere on Friday after college, and moves back to Tebet every Sunday. Gah, it's tiring, really. It's like a group of birds moving in certain season.
Anyways, one of my friend's leaving for Perth today, Anisha. I kinda lose contact with her since we didn't go to the same English class anymore, but we're a great friend, because when we meet again about 2 weeks ago we just can't stop talking! I'll miss you Ashaaaa ♥
Also I have this phrase that I love: Med school is a battlefield. The truth is, it is. Here, everything is a competition, even though it isn't. I really don't realize it (and don't really care about it) but some of my friends do. Well not really those whose close to me. But those book freak kinda person who think everybody is their competitors. Hey, chill! I'm here not to compete, dude! I don't want to either. So yeah, wish me luck surviving this jungle a.k.a med school.
cheerzo! ; )

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA