I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20090810

To the end of the road we'll be

Tomorrow I'll get my driving license. so happy and excited, yaaay!
therefore, things that reminds me of college life makes me nervous. Like on Sunday we were going to my Grandma's house to cleaning it, because I'm gonna stay there, and I was like, oh Gosh I'm going to be a college student. See, it was funny at first, because I never imagine that someday, I'll leave school, have this 3 month gap from studying and BOOM! I'm going to college. Now that sounds scary. Me, in college.
One thing in my mind right now is: How exactly will I going to my uni in the morning? there are to options:
A. by transJakarta or B. bring my own car.
Problem 1: i'm moving to my grandma's house, which is faaarrr far away from my friends's house, which I can go to college with if I wanna take the TransJakarta. Problem 2: 1st year students weren't allowed to bring their own cars. Shit!
Good Lord!
What should I do?
But there's always plan B: take TransJakarta from my Grandma's house!
But even plan B has its own problem: TransJakarta from my Grandma's house will take me around Jakarta before I can reach my uni.
Why life has to be full of crap?
And I'm the (not really) only one that has to deal with this kind of crap?!
okay, if I don't wake up early tomorrow, there'll be another crap in my life so, goodbye and goodluck.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA