I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091004

The Beatles Is As Simple As That



I never quite a fan, till last year or maybe even 5-6 months ago. Last year I went to London, and after Madame Tussaud's, because we're in the famous Baker Street (yes, where Sherlock Holmes lives) we decided to take a walk before going to Oxford Street with the group.
Just then my friend said, "I guess there's a Beatles store around here. I saw the sign earlier." And we serched for it. We asked people in the tube station, even our tour guide didn't know about it, and then, just like a treasure buried in the sand, we found it, The Beatles Store.
That's why I started to listen to their songs.




One thing I love about The Beatles is their simple words that can be such a beautiful song which won't grow old. All you need is love is absolutely my favorite.


Thom
: Look, other bands, they want to make it about sex or pain, but you know, The Beatles, they had it all figured out, okay? "I Want to Hold Your Hand." The first single. It's effing brilliant, right?... That's what everybody wants, Nicky. They don't want a twenty-four-hour hump sesh, they don't want to be married to you for a hundred years. They just want to hold your hand.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA