I DO WHAT I DO BEST: DAYDREAMING

20091004

Paris

Is where the magic happens to me. I am so amazed by the beautifulness of this city, I cannot talk during the sightseeing, I spent hours wandering alone Musee d'Orsay. I love the weather, even though it's colder than London, in the summer. Along the Seine river I saw many beautiful buildings and sculptures, by the river, Parisian teenagers are sitting with their friends, laughing, smoking, eating. I'd love to take a walk in Paris during the night, it must be fun watching a bunch of girls and boys drunk and singing. Chill runs down my veins but that didn't stop me from imagining myself living here. Maybe I'll spent months just to visit museums. Paris makes me love to go to museums, something I cannot get in my hometown. If love exist, I guess this is love. From me, to Paris. God, take me there again ♥

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

do you have anything to say?

THANK YOU FOR YOUR VISIT - GRACIAS POR SU VISITA